Influenster

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

His Treasure By Sheri Rose Shepherd

This book is fantastic! It has a very appealing cover, as well as great illustrations inside the book. It is little enough to fit in your purse to read when you have a moment but still big enough to be able to read all the words on the page. Each section starts off with "My chosen daughter" or "My child" which I love to see. It is one more way to remind me that I am God's Child. I have spent the last couple of weeks going through the different pages of this book and reading when I am available but I have really looked forward to getting up in the morning and reading a page from the book. The quote I love the most from this book is "If the devil can't make you bad, his next trick will be to try to burn you out". How uplifting that is to hear. It makes me realize that the Devil doesn't just make you do bad things but also it can burn you out of being good. Another quote I love is "When you have no idea what to do...Be still and wait for God" Love this also. It really hits home that if I don't know what to do about a situation, I just need to chill out and wait for God to show me the way. I was given this book by Tyndale to give my personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment