Influenster

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Love is Patient

So if you know me you know that I don't always have a ray of patience coming out of me. I get upset easily and sometimes get pretty frazzled when life doesn't go my way. I need to work on having patience with my husband. I have a lot of patience dealing with my children. I hardly ever lose my head with them. I don't know why it is so much easier dealing with my children than it is dealing with my husband.

The Love Dare says that "Love will inspire you to become a more patient person." I don't know if that is all true. I love my husband but it doesn't make me more patient but I am willing to give this a try. I need to start having a deep breath when I am upset and keeping some of my opinion to myself. I usually sigh or get upset and then my husband wants to know why and bothers me until I tell him and by then I am more annoyed with him.

I do LOVE one part it says on day 1..."Patience is where Love meets wisdom." I totally believe that. Also, one other part asks questions like, Can your spouse count on having a patient wife to deal with when they mess up? My husband most definitely can not. I try to keep a level head when he messes up but I don't always think he is human. I think everything in his life should go perfect but I expect forgiveness when I screw up, How fair is that?

Well off to see how this will go. I will try to update tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment