Influenster

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Taste of Home Recipes Across America

If you see this book, You have to buy it. I have had so many successes out of this book. It was so good! My favorite out of everything was the Hummingbird Cake..YUMMY! I wish my cameras wasn't dead so that I could post all the amazing things that I have been able to cook. My daughter and husbands favorite was the Maple Syrup Cornbread!! That just sounds terrific. :)

When you first look at the book, You probably think that this is an older persons cookbook but I can assure you that it is for anyone! My 9 year old loved to cook some of the things in it and I didn't hear her complain once about any of the recipes. They divide the book up into regions: West, Northeast, South, Midwest, Southwest. Each region has foods that come from each of those areas. You can find something for everyone in this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment